What Documents do I need to Incorporate?

Typically, most jurisdictions require the filing of Articles of Incorporation and the statutory government incorporation fees. The Articles of Incorporation will be prepared by Touchstone.

Furthermore, if you choose to incorporate a named corporation, you will be required to file a "name search" report (executed by Touchstone) with the Articles of Incorporation.